Re: [AD] 4.9 misc breakages..

The reason I've been going through the misc scripts is I'm trying to get my
auto svn dist build archive going again. I thought I'd stick with what I had
before, but it turns out I lost my last script, so all I have now is a version
from ages ago that only covers 4.3, so its kindof useless.

So instead of hacking it, and messing with the existing scripts in misc, I've
written a new one that builds the zip, 7z, tgz, and tbz2 archives given the
executables are available.

one slight niggle, is if you want to create archives without the svn revision
in the name, you need to export a copy of the tag/branch/revision you want to
build the archives for, and use: build-dist.pl --local=directory

The --branch and --tag args both assume they aren't building for a real
release. just snapshots. thus the included revision number.

Tell me what you think, if it works, and if its wanted in /misc or not.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx