[AD] Addon public API function declarations

Hello, I've noticed that the A5 addons right now declare their public api functions via some odd looking macros. For my primitives addon, should I follow the same convention? At a glance, the little macros are the same across the addons, sans for the names of course, so perhaps they could be standardized somehow? Alternatively, can I just use ALLEGRO_FUNC macro instead?

As for the primitives addon itself, I am almost done with a first release of it, and will be sending it along shortly. I just need to figure out some sort of cool example program for it. More info on that when I send it.

-SiegeLord