Re: [AD] OS X full screen resize (was Re: Allegro 5 TODOs (from wiki))

2008/12/10 Evert Glebbeek <eglebbk@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> To clarify, it crashes on al_destroy_display() at the end of the
> program; things are fine* after al_resize_display() up until that point.

Oh. Then I have no idea how FS resize on OS X is implemented. Maybe it
doesn't need the context to be recreated, thus not needing the
workarounds to preserve bitmaps...

> Wouldn't it crash on al_resize_display() or the subsequent blit to the
> screen if that were the case?

Yes. It should be fine if the OGL context is not invalidated in any
way. If it is, then any functionality shown after al_resize_display()
could be pure luck.

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net