Re: [AD] custom DLLs with cmake

People will distribute incompatible DLLs, and it will cause problems.
That much is certain. But I don't think it's that big of a problem.
Allegro.cc and SF will always host the official DLLs, so if somebody
gets messed up, they can be instructed to download them. It will
happen.

However, I think people should be STRONGLY encouraged to use the
binary builds of Allegro for Windows. There's no point in building and
distributing custom DLLs with missing features. Nobody should be that
concerned over saving a few KBs.

That said, I think empty stubs should be a requirement for any
function (core or add-on) that could potentially be disabled.

--
Matthew Leverton