[AD] custom DLLs with cmake

In CMakeLists.txt, there is this part:

# On Windows, disable shared build if either D3D or OpenGL are not present,
# because it would produce a incompatible DLL.
if(WIN32)
    if(SHARED)
        if(NOT SUPPORT_D3D OR NOT SUPPORT_OPENGL)
            message(STATUS
                "Both D3D and OpenGL must be present for the SHARED build.
                Disabling SHARED build.")
            set(SHARED off)
        endif(NOT SUPPORT_D3D OR NOT SUPPORT_OPENGL)
    endif(SHARED)
endif(WIN32)

I think this is a very wrong philosophy. If someone wants to create a
custom DLL, let them. We're not Microsoft or Apple and need to control
what users want to do with their DLLs they ship in their games (without
having to hack the cmake scripts).

If there was no other reason besides well-ment but misguided
patronization, I'll remove it.

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>