Re: [AD] Additions for al_get_path() (was Re: Allegro 5 TODOs (from wiki))

On 14-Dec-08, at 3:55 AM, Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
Thats pretty much what AL_PATH and al_get_path allow, and I wanted to add a al_set_appname(), but no one ever said anything about it one way or the other.

I have no objections, but I'm not sure it's absolutely necessary; it's relatively straightforward for the user to add whatever they think is appropriate to whatever al_get_path() returns themselves. Feel free and go ahead though, if you think it adds to convenience for the end user (presumably the code for this would go in the platform- neutral al_get_path()?)

Evert