[AD] X Multimonitor support

Does anyone mind if the first version only implements Xinerama support?
(Drivers that support other things like XRandR can also mirror the data to a
fake Xinerama extension).

If so, I can hack it up in the next couple hours. Otherwise its going to need
a lot more code, and a lot more testing on plenty of configurations. I would
like to hold off the full code till I can test it properly. (and nvidia
doesn't support xrandr 1.2 or 1.3 yet, so I can't test it very easily).

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx