[AD] Fullscreen flag may be ignored?

I set up Parallels on my MacBook today and had some fun installing Linux on it (as well as Windows, which wasn't nearly as fun - but at least virtual machines reboot more quickly than real ones). When that was done, I tried to compile and run the A5 code on it, which worked reasonably well - but I did note one oddity. The virtual system resolution is (currently) fixed at 1024x768. The A5 examples that attempt to set a fullscreen mode fail te set a fullscreen mode and create a windowed mode instead. In other words, they ignore the fullscreen flag. Is that the correct behavior? I don't really mind if it is (but others might), but the OS X port doesn't behave this way. Behavior should be consistent across platforms.

Of course, this may also be due to some fluke of running things through a virtual machine, if so: please tell me.

Evert