Re: [AD] Additions for al_get_path() (was Re: Allegro 5 TODOs (from wiki))

On 15 Dec 2008, at 11:18, Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
If we want to go this far, we might want to use the user's photo/ pictures dir
for screenshots and provide a USER_PICTURES_PATH or some such.

If we're going to be pedantic about it, it should be USER_SCREENSHOT_PATH. That's opening a whole different can of worms, since on OS X screenshots don't go there - they go on the Desktop (or at least everything I've ever used that produced screenshots on OS X placed them there; I personally find this very annoying).

Evert