Re: [AD] Additions for al_get_path() (was Re: Allegro 5 TODOs (from wiki))

On 14-Dec-08, at 9:57 PM, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
Don't worry about it, I'll include it in my next patch (which
hopefully I won't forget to attach this time).

Patch attached, it's not actually very different from the previous one I didn't post. I tried making "/usr/share" and "/etc" optional paths that could be set through alplatf.h, but I couldn't figure out how to #define something to a string constant using cmake (and cmake.org seems to be down, so I couldn't check the manual).

Evert