[AD] [ alleg-Bugs-2444086 ] Clearup "FIXME" and "TODO" items

Bugs item #2444086, was opened at 2008-12-18 03:46
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eglebbk
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105665&aid=2444086&group_id=5665

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: 4.9

Initial Comment:
Just so we don't forget, there are a lot of things marked "TODO" or "FIXME" in the code. These need to be done and fixed.
So if anyone feels bored, just do a grep for either of these and get rid of some of them. :)

Date: 2008-12-18 13:11

Message:
Looking at that file was wat prompted me to post this on the tracker, yes.
:)
It's not a problem if code only partially works or has bugs (we can fix
those), but functions or features marked as "TODO" should be done.

Comment By: Thomas Fjellstrom (strangemoose)
Date: 2008-12-18 09:28

Message:
Be warned, the entire X port is pretty much one large FIXME/TODO entry.
Elias started it as a test driver, and it never really evolved much from
there. The entire xfullsscreen code is probably broken/incomplete.