Re: [AD] Locking Behaviour

Paul Suntsov wrote:

This means that any user-set locks will persist, and utilized for as long
> as possible (you can lock the entire destination bitmap, and then draw
> multiple images on it before unlocking it again, something you can't do now).

Yes, all drawing functions that need locked areas to work should take advantage of a already locked bitmaps, when called in a loop. I thought that's how it works already but it turns out that's only the case for get/put_pixel().

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net