Re: [AD] another web site proposal

El 15/11/2008, a las 1:04, Peter Wang escribió:
What about the mirrors? For the dotsrc mirror I think we can just write
full alleg.sf.net URLs for the few files that only exist on
the SF site.  For Shawn's mirror, I don't think it really serves any
purpose now than as a redirect for old links.

Last time I checked the dotsrc mirror had a limit of 50MB, but if everything is done now through Sourceforge's file mirroring system, it doesn't matter that much. Shawn's web site should probably stay as a redirect anchor for any existing stale web pages or documentation.

I still think any effort to improve the web should start by ignoring mirrors. I can put redirection placeholders there until you decide what to do with them.