Re: [AD] Disable screensaver

On Thu, October 30, 2008 9:36 pm, Peter Wang said:
> Do we restore the original setting when Allegro exits, or expect the
> user to do it?

Not sure. On the one hand it could be really annoying if people
forget to restore the state. On the other hand, and this is minor,
someone might want to write a program to disable the screensaver and
have it stick. I have such a program in my system tray. I don't
really think that's a good reason though, so I'm for restoring the
original state.

Trent :{)>