[AD] Allegro for PSP

Hello,
I would like to contribute with an Allegro PSP port.

A first beta implementation is ready to use. I've been working since this summer. I've tested it mainly with the Humphrey Remake with success:

http://retrospec.sgn.net/users/ignacio/humpi.htm

The system, graphics, digital sound and keyboard drivers are implemented. The next step is to implement the timer and joystick drivers, add more functions and optimizations to the graphics driver and add an On Screen Keyboard to the keyboard driver.
The graphics driver uses RAM-RAM and RAM-screen (with scaling) accelerated blits so a 640x480 windows game is likely to run under 480x272 in the PSP (as Humphrey does).
There is no support for 8 bpp color mode, neither vritual screen, neither video bitmaps but I will add it in the next step commented above.
The digital sound driver uses the Allegro mixer for multivoice support like most of the platforms.

What is the best way to integrate in the Allegro project? Like the NDS or GP32X versions, separately?

Thanks and regards.

diedel.