Re: [AD] PSP Patch for Allegro 4.2.2

On 2008-10-21, Diego <deldie@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Ok.  I have committed the patch to the 4.3.10plus branch with some
> > minor changes. (not tried to compile it)
> >
> > Peter
> >

> Nice to hear that. Thanks.
> It would be nice if all the platforms were all together. I think is a good
> publicity for Allegro.
>
> Now, do I just need SVN write access?

Traditionally we didn't give write access until a contributor starts
hassling us with too many patches ;-)  As you're working on a new port
it should be fine to give you write access if you want it (send me your
SF username).  Otherwise just send patches here.  Either way, you should
get your patches reviewed before committing, at least the first few
times.

Peter