Re: [AD] fs-hook on OS X

On Sunday 28 September 2008, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> Ok, I've finally had time to have a look at this again. It compiles
> now on OS X and I can run the examples. Please check the output below
> to see if it looks reasonable (it mostly does to me, although I'm not
> sure what AL_SYSTEM_DATA_PATH is supposed to be).

If OSX doesn't have an equivalent to /usr/share, then I'm not sure what to set
it to, maybe if the app is in a bundle, it can be the bundle's data dir..
SYSTEM_DATA should be a global data path that all users share (iirc, XP and
vista will return the "All Users" shared data dir.

> I did have to make a small fix in src/macosx/system.m, which I've
> commited.
> My local svn sandbox also has an extra #include <sys/types.h> in
> fshook.h, which should probably be in the repository version as well.
> Should I go ahead and commit this?

I added that in my copy as well, also added a cmake var for sys/types.h but
didnt really do anything but wrap the include in an ifdef (where as if we use
the var, it should define off_t some place).

you commit, or shall I?

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx