[AD] ex_resize2

I just added the example ex_resize2.  I saw a couple of bugs.

1. With the OpenGL drivers (only?), the backbuffer bitmap's width and
height is not updated when the window is resized.  This is the source of
the problem you see when the window is enlarged: al_draw_scaled_bitmap()
clips the image to the _original_ size of the window.

2. When you make the window smaller, I'm not sure what's going on.
(0,0) no longer seems to be at the bottom left of the window.
Something to do with the setup_gl() function?

Peter