Re: [AD] CMake on Mac OS X

On 10 Sep 2008, at 13:42, Chris Robinson wrote:
Does OSX have/use pkg-config? CMake 2.4 comes with pkg_check_modules which handilly gives needed -I and -L paths, and gives a list of the needed libs.
The various Find<Package> includes tend to ignore pkg-config.

I have it installed, but it's not part of the "standard" installation, I think. On my system it lives in the fink-directory tree. This isn't good in terms of usability since I don't think we can expect people to have fink (or Darwinports) installed as a requirement for Allegro (this is also why I'm annoyed that Ogg/Vorbis is installed in the fink directory tree on my system). I'll try to work out a way to install Ogg/Vorbis development packages "properly", in which case the problem may solve itself.

Evert