Re: [AD] Subversion path?

On Wed, 2008-09-24 at 21:11 +0100, Colin Ward wrote:
> On 24/09/2008, you wrote:
> >
> >> Time to switch from downloaded zip files to Subversion, but I'm not
> >> sure of the path to use.  In Subversion there seems to be a
> >> branches/4.3.10plus branch.  Is that the correct one?
> >
> > Yeah, that should be the 4.4 WIP branch.
>
> But I want the 4.3.10 branch.  Is this the same thing?

There are only two active branches currently:

4.3.10plus which will eventually lead to the 4.4.0 release

4.9 which will eventually lead to the 5.0.0 release

So if you want to contribute to the classic Allegro 4, svn co
branches/4.3.10plus. If you want to contribute to Allegro 5, svn co
branches/4.9.

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>