Re: [AD] Still problems with acodec

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 4:43 PM, Evert Glebbeek <eglebbk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> When using the XCode project file, I still get complaints about not
> being able to find the libvorbis and libogg libraries. They're
> installed under /sw/, which is presumably why.
I installed mine from macports so they went into /opt/local (I've got
no interest in configuring and building all that stuff myself). I
hardcoded that path in the project. I'm not sure how to detect file
locations within XCode, there is an option for running shell scripts
and then I guess you'd set an environment variable or write a stub
header. That's why I'm glad cmake now works (for me at least..)
> libvorbis and libogg
> both come with XCode project files to compile them, but I can't
> figure out how to tell XCode to actually install the compiled project
> since there's no clear install target listed. Supplied documentation
> doesn't help either. I'm sure this is more of a problem with their
> supplied files than anything else, but I thought I'd ask anyway.
Have a look at man xcodebuild; you can do "xcodebuild install" from
the command line.

Pete