[AD] [allegwww] Email address in AT and DOT notation

Hi all,
I'm getting enough spam from my sourceforge alias email address, spam that my mailbox won't filter because, or at least so I think, they're playing with sourceforge aliases.

I'd like to change my address using AT and DOT, is that ok?
I see the link in the status bar gets hexadecimal codes for the space character: that's a bit ugly. Does anyone know if there's a cosmetic workaround for this?

Thanks