Re: [AD] SF.net SVN: alleg:[10837] allegro/branches/4.9/demo

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 12:25 AM, Evert Glebbeek <eglebbk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This doesn't quite work if you're doing an out-of-source build
> (running cmake from a different directory) because then the datafiles
> aren't found. I don't know off the top of my head how to get the
> complete path from within cmake, but I'm sure it's possible.
There is an option to ADD_EXECUTABLE to make bundles which (AFAICS)
builds the directory structure and makes the plist from some special
variables, but can't copy any resources. It might be better to attach
the custom to that, and use it to copy the resources.

Pete