Re: [AD] Resizable windows on Mac OS X

Aaaaaaand I hate it when I don't get commit messages and forget to run svn update before I start working. ;) Are [AD] messages coming through properly? Anyway, revised version of my previous patch attached that doesn't conflict with Peter's changes. It actually re-uses some of his code, which is good too. :)

The only issue remaining from my previous patch is
[window setContentView: [window contentView]];

Maybe that's something that can be fixed later. I'll give this a day or so, then commit it.

Evert