Re: [AD] Status of A5 on OS X (ppc)

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 2:32 AM, Evert Glebbeek <eglebbk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> For reference, I'll post the current status of the different examples
> and the demo on my iBook.
> Pete: I would like to know which issues are due to differences
> between ppc and intel Macs (I suspect there's a few unfixed
> endianesse problems) and which are general OS X problems.
I'll do the same for intel later. I think the situation is similar but
maybe a little better. Some things don't work because they aren't
implemented - fullscreen resize is one, and responding to events on a
frameless window is another (can be done, just need to subclass
NSWindow and implement a function there).

On the cmake/demo thing - can someone else volunteer for that?

In the past I'm sure that mouse cursors were OK on multiple windows
(not changing them, just the fact that they were visible or not) but I
noticed it didn't seem to be working in ex_mouse_cursor yesterday.

For all platforms, could we start putting together a new 'test'
program that can be used to test all the features are running properly
(and benchmarks in the future)?

Pete