Re: [AD] scanexp.c problems (and patch)

Trent Gamblin wrote:
I just compiled Allegro on a clean PC to test something on XP. I
ended up having to modify scanexp.c to get allegro.def generated
properly. I'm just not sure of the patch. It's attached. Does it
look ok? I'm not sure why I didn't have the problem before.

> #include "allegro5/platform/alplatf.h"
> +   //#include "allegro5/platform/alplatf.h"

Um, yeah. We've had a thread on this one. It turned out I had to do this to export OpenGL extensions, but it's done wrong. Haven't looked into it yet. I definitely will before the next release.

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net