Re: [AD] kcm_audio

This sounds like it was quite a major change so I was surprised it was
never mentioned on [AD]. (I'm not complaining that "I should have been
consulted", just expressing surprise)
Anyway I'll have to subscribe to commits for future updates. Is there
any way to get an RSS feed from a mailing list, does anyone know? That
would be more convenient.

Pete