[AD] [ alleg-Bugs-1206540 ] set_palette don't work corectly when using load_dat_font

Bugs item #1206540, was opened at 2005-05-22 14:45
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by elias
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105665&aid=1206540&group_id=5665

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
[Sorry for my english]

In version 4.2.0 Beta 3...

You need to load the font 2 times to get correct palette,
like this:

void Hardware::SetFont (char *s1, char *s2) {
     FONT *Font;
     PALETTE pal;
     char *names[] = {s1, s2};
     Font = load_dat_font("fontdata.dat", pal, names);
     set_palette (pal);
     Font = load_dat_font("fontdata.dat", pal, names);
     font = Font;
}

I think that Allegro need to activate previously the font
palette, and after load the font, but, you need load the
font to get font's palette.

If you only load 1 time the font, set_palette will not
affect to current font, but to the next.

Note: I use WinXP SP2 and AMD64 processor

thanks... garvelu@xxxxxxxxxx

Comment By: Evert Glebbeek (eglebbk)