Re: [AD] al_remove_window_frame

On Fri, 2008-08-15 at 16:16 -0600, Trent Gamblin wrote:
> On Fri, August 15, 2008 3:33 pm, Elias Pschernig said:
> > Why do we have this function? Wouldn't something like:
> >
> > al_set_window_frame(bool onoff)
> >
> > make more sense? What is the way to get the frame back with the
> > current
> > API?
>
> Feel free to change it. I don't think you'd often want to add a
> frame back, so I was thinking something like
> al_set_new_display_flags(ALLEGRO_FRAMELESS) would be the way to go.
> Not sure though.

Yes, I think that would make more sense than a function if we provide no
way to re-add it. But in X11, it's easy to also add it back, so if we
want that, I'll change it to a function. The only application I have
ever seen making use of this is audacious, can add/remove the frame in
the preferences there.

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>