Re: [AD] Export AL_VECTOR

On Wed, June 18, 2008 5:15 pm, Thomas Fjellstrom said:
> I would like to see AL_VECTOR be a public Allegro 5 api.

I personally think that would be great. Any program I make uses
vectors and if I'm sticking to C then I wouldn't have to write my
own. Also I think in the case of the fshooks api it would make
things nicer.

Off-topic but I'd also like to see the threading stuff made public.
I think we briefly discussed this on a HackDay but no decision was
made. There were people on both sides of the fence on this as I'm
sure there will be with the vector api.

Trent :{)>