Re: [AD] Allegro 5 - converting

On Fri, April 4, 2008 7:53 am, allefant said:
> Sounds good. I'm planning to convert some of my previous speedhack
> entries as well. Also Trent has made/is making some A5 games I
> think.

I'm working on a game with A4 and A5 drivers. I started with A5 and
then added A4 support so it's the opposite of what is being
discussed here. It was actually very easy (took about 1-2 hours) to
convert. I simply copied al_* to m_*, and implemented m_* for A4
which was usually very easy. I used magic pink sprites not alpha
then used al_convert_mask_to_alpha for A5. Some things required some
custom code but overall it hasn't added a lot of time to the
development process.

Trent