Re: [AD] April Fools Day Release

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 5:23 AM, Thomas Fjellstrom <tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On April 1, 2008, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> > If it isn't out already by then, I think it would be perfect.
>
> If we want a new WIP soon, then implementation of some of the missing
> features (I don't know how many of those there are), documentation
> (again, I'm not sure how complete the documentation is at this
> point), followed by maybe another WIP release and one or two release
> candidates (and thorough testing), we can fill that year very easily,
> I think.

True. But a year is a long time. Its hard to say whats going to happen (one
way or the other). I just _hope_ we can get the final 5.0 release in before
(or at) next April 1st.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx

Some sort of schedule should be discussed at the next meeting.
An april 1st release would be hilarious and poetic but it would suck to have to wait that long.

--ryan