Re: [AD] Open GL bitmaps

Peter Hull wrote:
At the moment I am creating one OpenGL context per display (i.e. per
window) but the problem has arisen (I see it in exnew_multiwin) that
the contexts don't share textures (or any other kind of object) so I
get one window with the Allegro logo and one white one (because
mysha's bitmap isn't valid in the second context). I can make it so
each new display will try to share with the first one, but in general
the contexts aren't guaranteed to be 'shareable' for example if they
have different colour depths.

Any thoughts on how to handle this?

Look at the comments for al_is_compatible_bitmap().

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net