[AD] JPGAlleg (was: Re: 4.3.10plus build system)

Peter Wang wrote:
On 2008-01-01, Milan Mimica <milan.mimica@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I could dig it up, but you'd be better off with jpgalleg 2.6-rc3 which
has the patch applied.  I'm assuming Angelo doesn't mind if I post this
link: http://www.ecplusplus.com/jpgalleg-2.6-rc3.tar.gz

The most recent version on Angelo's page ( http://www.ecplusplus.com/index.php?page=projects&pid=1 ) is 2.5. In the following thread on Allegro.cc ( http://www.allegro.cc/forums/thread/583497 ), he posted a couple of RCs for 2.6 - the most recent being 2.6RC3 . Even RC3 had some compilation issues. The last post in the thread was where I posted a patch that solves some of these issues. For some reason, Angelo stopped replying and never released RC4 based on my patch. Note that the URL of the post in the [AD] mailing-list archive I refer to has now changed - it's now http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_name=44759060.2040303%40mailbag.wackonet.net

IIRC even 2.6 was incapable of reading a small number of jpegs.

AE.