Re: [AD] 4.3.10plus build system

OK, I'm going to commit my changes to the SVN now because it is becoming a hassle to keep track changes across platforms...

What has been done:

- unix, complete
AGL autodetected by configure, built and installed along with Allegro. AGL can be configured, built and installed manually if custom build setting are needed. Issues: "make uninstall" uninstalls everything of AGL, while shared libs are left on the system for Allegro.

- msvc6/7/8 (command line), complete
Build AGL addon if WITH_ALLEGRO_GL is set (make WITH_ALLEGRO_GL=1). Automatically recognizes options like DEBUGMODE and STATICLINK and adopts to them.

- mingw - same as msvc

- DMC, partially
Could work, but I didn't test at all because I don't have it installed.

- osx, partially
Same as DMC.

I also added some docs, to mention how to build addons, but not much.

Others platforms and cases when AGL is not selected for building should not be affected. (i.e. 4.3.10plus should still build on DOS.)

Adding new addons shold be fairly easy:
- Write a makefile.add similar to AGL's one
- Include it in Allegro's makefile.all (makefile.unx on unix)
- Make it detectable by configure on unix
- Instruct your addon to look for Allegro lib and headers two dirs above

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net