Re: [AD] win_set_window doesn't work with keyboard input in Windows

Does this at all have something to do with the fact you get no keyb input if your using win_set_window when the VGA happens whilst its not got the gui's active focus ?

I just miminimze the window, and maximize it again, and the keyb starts working.

guesses: it has something to do with a presumtion about window handles or a GetWindow or a GetDC or soemthing that occurs around the time the set_gfx_ occurs.