Re: [AD] use double for al_current_time and al_rest?

Milan Mimica wrote:
Andrei Ellman wrote:
Why not just used a fixed-point number of seconds?

This is exactly what we currently have.

I thought that what we have now is an integer number of milliseconds and not a fixed-point number of seconds.

Come to think of it, fixed-point numbers suffer from the disadvantage that they don't divide well by powers of 10 (unless the number of bits representing the fracional component is high enough), and usually, people want to rest for a number of milliseconds (1/1000th of a second).

AE.