Re: [AD] Allegro fails to initialize sound under Pulseaudio

I think I found the problem and I've updated the ticket: http://www.pulseaudio.org/ticket/133

It seems that Allegro requests unsigned formats, which are not supported by PulseAudio. (See the ticket for more details.) Adding support to PulseAudio has been discussed briefly, but I'm not sure when (or if) it will happen.