Re: [AD] ALLEGRO_NO_ASM broken completely on windows

Evert Glebbeek wrote:

I don't think I posted about this when the change was proposed for 4.2.2, I remember reading at the time that someone tested wether it worked and reporting that it worked properly. I'm curious to know what was missed in that test, just so we know what to look out for in the future.

_putpixel*() was missing, obvously. None of the examples uses it. All other functions are fine I think

That, or we should just not make changes like that again in supposed bug-fix releases in the future.

Yeah, that was a mistake.

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net