Re: [AD] AL_ prefix clashes with OpenAL

I think the problem is not change the prefix. Eveything may clash with
something else.

I think that the solution is to internally change the function names to
something very allegro-specific and unfriendly to avoid clashes. And
use macros to rename them.

If someone could use projects that may clash names, just use some sort
of #define before #include <allegro.h> to disable the macro renaming
and  use the allegro internal name.

We already do this in the compatibility layer, personally i don't see
problem with using it everywhere else since it's transparent to the end
user. Just people who could run into clashes in places where they can
get clashes should concern about that.

Victor Williams Stafusa da SIlva