Re: [AD] 4.2.2 RC1 is up

Matthew Leverton wrote:
With MSVC Express and the MSVC7/8 projects, I get the following error:

c:\users\trent\422\allegro\include\allegro\platform\astdint.h(30) :
fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'stdint.h': No such file or
directory

ALLEGRO_HAVE_STDINT_H should never be defined for MSVC... Make sure
you've ran the batch file and that it worked correctly. The MSVC 8
project file worked fine for me for all 7 builds on the full version.

The main Allegro dsp files are missing for MSVC 6 (/build/msvc6/Allegro/*.dsp).

I'll test other builds as I have time.

--
Matthew Leverton

Yes, it builds great after running the batch file. :)