[AD] 4.2.2 RC1 is up

I uploaded 4.2.2 RC1 to SourceForge (it's in the allegro-prerelease
package).  It's only been tested on linux/x86 and linux/x86-64.  Please
report whether it works or not for you.

Needs confirmation but these should probably work:

    mingw
    msvc 6/7/8
    cygwin
    mac os x
    djgpp

Would be nice to get confirmation on the following platforms, but
most probably won't work without a few tweaks.

    dmc
    openwatcom
    *bsd
    beos
    qnx

The SRPM hasn't been tested at all.  If no one confirms it, I won't
bother uploading it for the final release.  It's probably broken.

The enduser package for unix seems to be fine but has picked up some
unnecessary files (e.g. msvc project files).  I'll remove them for the
final release.

Peter

PS. I made a boo boo and initially made a "4.2.2-rc1" package on SF,
which can't be deleted.  It's not visible to the public but a bit messy.
I've renamed it to "x-use-for-next-pkg" so next time someone needs to
create a new package, just rename that one instead.  Thanks.