Re: [AD] dmc unicode patch

On 7/7/07, Peter Wang <novalazy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, you set _al_win_unicode_filenames in sys_directx_init, but
it won't be set if the user chooses SYSTEM_NONE.  I think the al_find*
functions are supposed to work in that case.

I don't see how the patch changes the old functionality since the
IS_OLD_WINDOWS macro checked the os_type, which as far as I can tell
is only set in the wsystem.c file for Windows. As is, the functions
would work (if they are supposed to) with SYSTEM_NONE, but definitely
not in Unicode as one might expect.

--
Matthew Leverton