Re: [AD] Function parameter ordering conventions

On Friday 22 June 2007 02:15, Matthew Leverton wrote:
> But personally, I think the best approach is to let the people doing
> the hard work of writing the drivers decide among themselves what to
> do without necessarily even creating threads like this. If something
> is totally unacceptable, changes can always be made later.

Oh, I totally agree! I was just being vocal about my general dislike for
state-based API's. :) Not saying they're not practical or convenient at
times, you understand.
There was a reason to move from text_mode()/text_printf() to text_printf_ex()
afterall.

Evert