[AD] no assembly patch for Windows

Attached are four patches that allow the ALLEGRO_USE_C=1 option to
work under MinGW and MSVC. They can be applied to both 4.2 and 4.3.
Note that in the patches, src/compat is on the VPATH despite the
compat folder not actually existing in the 4.2 branch. Not that it
breaks anything...

See: http://www.allegro.cc/forums/thread/590355

The poly3d.c patch was extracted from orz's vcproj.patch and
win_noasm.diff / win_noasm2.diff are Peter's. (For some reason, I had
to break them up to get GNU patch to work under Windows.)

I created the makefile.vc patch based on the changes Peter made to the
makefile.mgw.

orz had mentioned that the C and ASM DLLs would not be compatible,
although my initial testing shows that they are. (Nothing elaborate, I
just tried running a few games with the MSVC-C DLL.)

Even if there are cases where they aren't compatible, I don't think
it's a major deal. No one with the MinGW tools will have any reason to
not use the assembly version. The real reason for the patches is so
that a MSVC project file can be built (which I am working on). If the
DLLs prove to not be compatible, it could be renamed to something else
in the MSVC project file.

--
Matthew Leverton