Re: [AD] moving 4.3 branch to 4.9

On 2007-05-15, Peter Wang <novalazy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> At Saturday's meeting we decided to rename the future 4.4 branch to 5.0
> (i.e. reduce the requirements for releasing 5.0) and to rename the
> corresponding development branch to 4.9.  The 4.3 name will be reused
> for the development of a different 4.4 branch, which is for integrating
> AllegroGL into the build system and not much else, as we wouldn't want
> to expend too much effort on it.

I wonder if reusing numbers is good at all or the 4.3.x branch should
never be used again.

> It'd also be interesting to hear from those not at the meeting.

This breaks the cron jobs getting logs for 4.3 and the snapshot system.
I was going to update the web but don't know really what should be
changed, there's no 4.3.OpenGL branch yet. Will that come from one of
the 4.3 variant branches in svn?