[AD] AllegroGL integration

On the last meting it was agreed that AGL should be integrated into allegro 4.4 branch, with 4.3 branch for WIPs.

Now, how should that be done? As I understood, no actual integration is going to occur. AllegroGL will reside separately in a subdirectory called allegrogl or plugins/allegrogl.

Should the build systems be integrated?

The build systems are very similar and probably could be integrated with no pain. There should be a WITH_ALLEGRO_GL option for makefiles and --with-allegro-gl for configure script. Or maybe AGL should be built by default... doesn't matter.

On the other hand, I don't find it very hard for the user to cd to allegrogl dir and run the same commands he did for building allegro. There are even MSVC project files for those are lazy. This would save someone (not me) from editing makefiles and autotool stuff. We would just need to copy AGL into allegro and put some notes in the build docs.

Will AllegroGL die as a standalone project? I guess it will.

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net