[AD] 4.3.1 released

I've packaged up the 4.3.1 work-in-progress release of Allegro.  The
MacOS X port is broken and the new mouse cursor API doesn't work in
Windows fullscreen modes (it will probably have to wait until there is
some work done on graphic drivers).  At least the Linux/X11 port should
be quite good.  Still, if I didn't make it now, who knows how long
before the next release would be? :-)

The top part of CHANGES says:

   Added a new mouse and cursor API. The new functions are:

      al_install_mouse, al_uninstall_mouse, al_get_mouse,
      al_get_mouse_num_buttons, al_get_mouse_num_axes, al_set_mouse_xy,
      al_set_mouse_z, al_set_mouse_w, al_set_mouse_axis, al_set_mouse_range,
      al_get_mouse_state, al_mouse_button_down, al_mouse_state_axis

      al_create_mouse_cursor, al_destroy_mouse_cursor, al_set_mouse_cursor,
      al_set_system_mouse_cursor, al_show_mouse_cursor, al_hide_mouse_cursor

   Added documentation for some parts of the 4.3 API using the NaturalDocs
   generation system. The documentation is nowhere near as good as a proper
   manual, but it's still better than nothing.

   Added a commented example demonstating the new API (exnew_events.c).

   Added CMake and SCons build systems. These are mainly for use by Allegro
   developers at present.

   Various bug fixes and minor changes.

Peter