Re: [AD] a fix struct for dallegro

On 2007-04-16, Chris Robinson <chris.kcat@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Monday 16 April 2007 04:23:35 pm Peter Wang wrote:
> > The problem here is not float vs fixed but between different angle
> > representations.
>
> Which is inherent in float vs fixed. There's no standard math functions for
> floats that use binary angles, and there's no Allegro math functions for
> fixed types that use radians.

I forgot about that.  These trigonometric functions should be named
fix* to distinguish them.

   fix cos(fix x)           { return x.cos(); }
   fix sin(fix x)           { return x.sin(); }
   fix tan(fix x)           { return x.tan(); }
   fix acos(fix x)          { return x.acos(); }
   fix asin(fix x)          { return x.asin(); }
   fix atan(fix x)          { return x.atan(); }
   fix atan2(fix x, fix y)  { return x.atan2(y); }

Peter