Re: [AD] Organizing an Allegro Hack Day

On March 29, 2007, Elias Pschernig wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-03-29 at 09:55 -0400, Jon Rafkind wrote:
> > Sounds good to me. I was going to add a tentative attendee list so if
> > you think you can come you can put your name down but currently the
> > authorization thing on the wiki is broken.
> >
> > ok
> > *Fatal error*: Call to undefined function error() in
> > */var/www/amwiki.tomasu.org/htdocs/extensions/accauth.php* on line *288
>
> Ah, very bad. The one time the wiki could be used for something, it
> won't work :P

Please don't hurt me :(

I upgraded php last night which broke some things in mediawiki, some
assumptions on how cookies work and Location redirects, etc.

The good news is it should work better than it did before, the bad news,
you're going to have to manually delete the old acc_ cookies
(wiki.allegro.cc).

> --
> Elias Pschernig

> your opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys-and earn cash

Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx